Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Crunchy Bacon-Cheese Dip

Several weeks ago, I served up this Goode & Gooseberry Patch Project Recipe: Crunchy Bacon-Cheese Dip at a meeting.
You can’t go wrong with bacon, now can you?
You start my frying up a pound of bacon until crisp and then crumble.

Now set aside and dump 4 Cups of Shredded Cheddar into a mixing bowl…
You determine the sharpness of your cheese…I realize that is a very personal decision… just sayin’
Add 2 Cups Miracle Whip
1 chopped onion


Pound your frustrations out on 1/2 cup cashews

Now toss them in and the bacon too!
Now mix ‘er up
And place inside a hollowed out Hawaiian loaf
And serve with remaining bread.
Your guests will love this dish with the cashew surprise!

1 comment:

  1. Jason,
    I thought I was creative in the kitchen. Where does it all come from?
    Love the new look of the site.
    Keep it coming.
    Peace, good, and karmablogger love

    ReplyDelete