Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Quiche Muffin

Yesterday I shared with you about my Broccoli Cheddar Muffins and today I am continuing that series with these yummy Quiche Muffins altered from a recipe that Gooseberry Patch shared on Fox 28 a while back.
Truth be told, these yummy little babies remind me a lot of one of family favorites: Ham and Cheese Cups.
Now… remember that I was baking three different muffins at a time…
I totally spaced taking pictures of me spraying my muffin tin with oil
***
I also spaced taking pictures of me placing the small biscuits in 10 of the muffin cups…
***
And pressing them down into the cups…
***
Nor did I take a picture of mixing the eggs with the softened cream cheese until smooth
***
Now somewhere around this point I woke up and realized that I am a food blogger after all and I grabbed my camera and caught the rest of the action…
I poured my egg mixture 3/4 of the way up in the 10 cups… and added salt and pepper
Then I added crumbled bacon on top.
Say cheese!
Now bake up at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes until set.
Now, I am fairly confident these will freeze well, since the ham and cheese cups did well. However, you simply MUST try one of these straight from the oven… absolutely delish!

No comments:

Post a Comment